The ideal candidate :
- Wants to create work that transcends norms
- Is passionate about empowering businesses to grow exponentially
- Is fearless creatively
- Has experience crafting narratives around new projects, products, services and offerings
- Has a knack for communicating complex concepts quickly and effectively.
- Is comfortable generating engaging copy within the dining, grocery, and fashion industries
- Craft compelling copy that gets results in the business to business space
- Take ownership of brand voice and ensure all copy is communicating the value proposition clearly and concisely.
- Meet with, understand, and provide internal teams with solutions
- Work with the creative team to ensure copy is on message and on brief across all touch points
- Prepare pitch decks, promotional collateral, lead generation materials, SOWs, website, and more as needed and directed
Skills Required :
- 5+ years of B2B copywriting experience
- A proven ability to think creatively and critically about translating ideas into copy
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurized environment
- Great organizational skills
- A kick-ass portfolio (Digital experience strongly preferred)
- Experience in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Experience with Keynote, Dropbox, Basecamp, and other ubiquitous productivity tools.
Need Not Apply :
Ready to get to work? We’d love to meet you.
Send your resume, cover letter, a short introduction, and links to your accomplishments to Imagine@Bravvura.com with the subject line: B2B Copywriter
In your cover letter, please do one, some, or all of the following:
- Tell us why you’re uniquely awesome, in general or specifically.
- Link us to your favorite tweet.
- Share a book, movie, music, or pop-culture recommendation.
- Let us know if you would rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck. Why?
- Tell us the failure you are most proud of in your career/life. Why?