The ideal candidate :
- has an affinity for thinking big and can crystalize a product’s vision while rethinking user experiences in specific verticals
- has a drive to develop intuitive, pleasurable, and emotion driven experiences in the consumer space
- wants to create transcendent mobile experiences through apps that’ll transform industries, disrupt markets, and challenge conventions
- proven expertise performing quantitative & qualitative analysis to communicate actionable insights
- is very data oriented, analytical & able to persuasively articulate solutions
- is familiar with established and burgeoning technologies
- has a strong desire to travel and is willing to work or relocate to Amsterdam, NL and work with teams all over the world including New York City
- must be able to multi-task and effectively manage many complex projects
- is comfortable with rapid changes in the dynamic consumer internet market and a startup atmosphere
- Concept market leading, high quality, highly interactive products on web and mobile
- Identify & articulate business problems, present compelling solutions informed by UX best practices
- Specify content & functionality through wireframes and site maps
- Create deliverables or artifacts, such as user flows, wireframes and experience diagrams
- Track user touchpoints across various devices & channels by creating experience maps
- Build and lead the product team from brainstorming ideas to implementation, launch, and iteration
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and run User Experience Labs
- Define the UX vision and the UX success metrics for all product engagements
- Develop an iterative development process - minimum viable launch, learn from usage & constantly improving, refining post-launch
- Work with and manage a remote team of UI designers to translate the UX designs into pleasing and contemporary User Interface
- Communicate with the engineering team and make sure the designs and layouts match
- Keep an eye on the competition and benchmark accordingly
- Work with strict deadlines and deliver projects to the respective team
- Manage day-to-day UX engagement activities
Skills Required :
- 10+ years experience in UX, including leadership roles
- Experience creating large scale products
- Hands experience on with IA, use case development, storyboarding, Prototyping and other UX tasks
- Senior Level Product Management experience essential
- Experience building and managing a team
- Experience from dot.Com/ eCommerce domain
- Attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of communicating your vision clearly and concisely to team leads, colleagues and clients
- Ability to communicate and work well with a team
- Proficiency in software tools like Axure, Visio and Keynote
- A strong understanding of front-end technologies
- Excellent logical reasoning
- Degree or study in HCI (Human Computer Interaction) or Design Preferred
- A kick-ass portfolio demonstrating all these points and more
Need Not Apply :
Ready to join Bravvura’s creative playground and help us push the limits of possible? We’d love to meet you.
Send your resume, cover letter, a short introduction, and links to your accomplishments to Imagine@Bravvura.com with the subject line: UX Director
In your cover letter, please do one, some, or all of the following:
- Tell us why you’re uniquely awesome, in general or specifically.
- Link us to your favorite tweet.
- Share a book, movie, music, or pop-culture recommendation.
- Let us know if you would rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck. Why?
- Tell us the failure you are most proud of in your career/life. Why?