The ideal candidate :
- is looking for an opportunity to take charge of the social conversation around an up and coming brand and its clients
- is obsessed with social media, thinks in tweets and finds themselves obsessively tracking daily trending hashtags
- has a finely developed sense of humor
- can react quickly, in brand voice, to user posts
- gets a thrill from tight deadlines
- is a team player
- is comfortable working in a startup environment
- Work in tandem with the entire social media, marketing, account team and sales teams
- Work with marketing team to develop and implement community promotion and engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to the communications division and the organization’s strategic goals
- Work with the Bravvura global social media team in charge of this project, located in Europe, India and the US
- Create content to attract users, use the Facebook advertising platform and create engagement for your client pages
- Tweet, retweet, and tweet some more whilst responding to followers, strategizing, creating, and pushing daily content
- You will Instagram and regram like you were born just for that. All of these while being part of brainstorming meetings with the marketing team and executive team.
- Monitors discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community
- Identify and report trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities and provide recommendations derived from analysis
- Stay in contact with restaurant clients for updates and Q&A as needed
- Initiate conversations where needed via phone/email
- Oversee all system administration aspects of the community (creating profiles, managing pages and business accounts)
Skills Required :
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience with managing brand pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Keep up with, and implement all social media trends
- Experience with social media influencers and partnerships is a must
- Experience building analytics reports of social media activity performed in a brief weekly/monthly report
- The ability to writes blog posts/digital magazine articles
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent degree from an accredited institution
Need Not Apply :
Ready to join Bravvura’s creative playground and help us push the limits of possible? We’d love to meet you.
Send your resume, cover letter, a short introduction, and links to your accomplishments to Imagine@Bravvura.com with the subject line: Junior Community Manager
In your cover letter, please do one, some, or all of the following:
- Tell us why you’re uniquely awesome, in general or specifically.
- Link us to your favorite tweet.
- Share a book, movie, music, or pop-culture recommendation.
- Let us know if you would rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck. Why?
- Tell us the failure you are most proud of in your career/life. Why?